Thursday 11 October 2012

Who forgets to eat?

Yesterday my boss said "This is the second day in a row that I've forgotten to eat"
Seriously??? Who FORGETS to eat? I thought his statement was hilarious!

Now I've forgotten a lot of things in my life...my lunch at home, forgot where I put my keys, heck, I've even forgotten my name...Yes, lack of sleep will do that to you!

But I've NEVER forgotten to eat...my body reminds me! If I ever forgot to eat, I'd probably faint halfway through the day! Plus, I'm not such a nice person when I'm hungry. (pic below)

Someone else said recently "I'm so hungry I could eat the a$$ off a low flying duck!!!"
Now that I can relate to!

It puzzles me that someone can forget to eat when, at any given time, there are at least 20 people around us eating lovely smelling goodies.

Anyway, maybe it's just me. Maybe people who "forget" to eat actually do exist?

Sadly, that will never be me and my ever expanding waistline is proof of that...


This is so me!




Till next time
x

No comments:

Post a Comment